Brand Guidelines & Permissions
Last Revised: March.13.2013
GoMainSt’s trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, web design, and other brand features (“Brand Characteristics”) are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws. Parties interested in obtaining permission or license to use any of GoMainSt’s Brand Characteristics or other intellectual property should send details of their request to Legal@ GoMainSt.com. Each request will be evaluated on a case by case basis and permission or license granted where appropriate.
Although we’d like to accommodate all the requests we receive, we need to protect the integrity of our brand, and we have to turn down many requests because the usage requested implies that GoMainSt is affiliated with or endorsing another company, website, or product.
If you are interested in promoting GoMainSt on your website, we encourage you to consider membership in our GoMainSt Affiliation Program, where we provide links and banners that you can use to spread the word about GoMainSt and to earn money for yourself. Generally, we do not provide our corporate logos for personal use other than through our Affiliate Program, and membership in our Affiliate Program does not allow you to use our Brand Characteristics in any way other than by displaying in an unaltered state the icons, banners, and graphics provided through that program.
We get frequent requests from people who are interested in incorporating the GoMainSt Brand Characteristics into clothing designs or other merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot grant permission for these uses. If you would like to purchase GoMainSt branded merchandise, please visit our GoMainSt Gear page
We do not allow the use of our trademarks in advertising, including in Google AdWords, nor do we allow the use of our trademarks in domain names. If you are a member of the media and are requesting usage of a GoMainSt logo, please contact email@example.com and we will address your inquiry promptly.
If you are granted permission to use the GoMainSt Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do:
What not to do:
- If you are using a GoMainSt Brand Characteristic, make sure that you don't alter it in any way. Don't remove, distort or change any element of a trademark or logo.
- Don't incorporate a GoMainSt Brand Characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
- Don't display a GoMainSt.com Brand Characteristic as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
- Don't display a GoMainSt.com Brand Characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Don't use a GoMainSt.com Brand Characteristic in any manner that violates any laws or regulations.
- Don't display a GoMainSt.com Brand Characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
- Don't display a GoMainSt.com Brand Characteristic in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Don't imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Don't frame or mirror any page of the GoMainSt website.
- Don't bid on or otherwise use GoMainSt trademarks in Google AdWords or other pay-per-click advertising.
- Don't include GoMainSt trademarks in any domain name.
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of the guidelines and information provided on this website, please contact us at Legal@GoMainSt.com
Copyright © 2012 GoMainSt.com, CORPORATION All Rights Reserved.